To get a copy of a TAX BILL OR CHANGE BILLING ADDRESS:  click on "My Tax Bill" on the right, then enter address or tax parcel #

TOWN OF BURLINGTON is seeking applications for part time seasonal snowplow drivers.  Apply at the Town Hall office.  CDL preferred.


Thursday, October 31st between the hours of 6 8 PM





Horizontal Line
Printed Tuesday, October 22, 2019