TOWN OF BURLINGTON MISSION, VISION, AND VALUES: The mission of the Town of Burlington is to protect the assets and to enhance the lives of our citizens by providing the services needed for today and planning for tomorrow while maintaining our values.
- Assuring our rural character
- Maintaining our quality of life and security
- Providing cost effective services through fiscally responsive administration
- Keeping a broad vision through a unified approach to determine a balance of growth and change
- Seeking assistance and guidance from all town citizens and neighboring communities
The Town of Burlington is located in the southwest corner of Racine County. It is approximately an hour north of Chicago, 1/2 hour south of Milwaukee and 1/2 hour west of Racine.
NEXT PLANNING AND ZONING COMMITTEE MEETING WILL BE DECEMBER 12, 2013.
TOWN BOARD MEETINGS ONLY ON THE 2ND THURSDAY OF THE MONTH.
THE COURT CLERK CAN BE REACHED BY PHONE AT 262-763-8591 DURING THE SAME DAYS/HOURS AS TICKETS CAN BE PAID IN PERSON TO THE COURT CLERK:
MONDAY, WEDNESDAY 9:00 A.M. UNTIL 1:00 P.M.
TUESDAY, THURSDAY 12:00 P.M. UNTIL 4:00 P.M.
TOWN OF BURLINGTON CITATIONS MAY BE PAID BY CREDIT CARD AT www.GovPayNOW.com or CALL 888-604-7888
PAY LOCATION CODE #5349